Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some bootstraps

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Need some bootstraps

The last two weeks I've been failing hard. I've had a bit of extra stress and some special occasions but those are excuses. I've been giving into cravings and worse, I've been over eating to the point of discomfort every day. I've lost almost 50 lbs, I went from a size 16 to a size 6 pants, I feel good and I'm proud of myself, but I'm not proud of the past two weeks. I've been in "I'll get back on track tomorrow" mode and it's not working. I don't know what the hell has changed and why I can't control myself but it has to end! I don't know what I'm expecting from this post, but I just need to put my anger and frustration and disappointment at myself out there and figure out how to get my head back in the game. I fully intent to give myself a 2 week break to enjoy cookies and wine and more over the holidays, but I will not be able to enjoy those goodies guilt free if I continue on like this until then. I need to give my head a shake and pull it together!!

submitted by /u/seamonkey1286
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5ndo1/need_some_bootstraps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...