Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My experience losing 140lb and keeping most of it off.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

My experience losing 140lb and keeping most of it off.

In 2017 the end of my sophomore year in college I weighed 300lb, due to eating only fast food and the nonstop academic and financial stress. I realized I hated it and was basically killing myself, so I dropped out. And I decided to join the Air Force.

Soon after I got a job as a shelf stocker at Walmart, and so I was on my feet throwing boxes at first I didn't change my diet, but I was able to lose 30 pounds in about 3 months. Then I started going to the gym every other day for an hour, another 30 pounds is lost in about 4 months. I get stuck at 240lb for about a month before I start meal prepping, eating 1500 a day calories 6 days a week and about 2500 on my cheat day. Six months later I was down to 180lb, where again I got stuck. The last twenty pounds where lost by a combination of intermittent fasting and increasing my gym exercise to daily.

Now I still meal prep(sub 2000 cal daily and cheat sub 3000), and go to the gym every other day, some times more, but I work a desk job so my activity level is generally lower. I gained 35 during basic and tech school (job training). But i am back down to 180lb, and have been maintaining that almost effortlessly while i try to decide if it is worth it to push back down to 160lb or if I want to focus on muscle gain.

Keep strong you can meet your goals, it is hard but very worth it.

submitted by /u/KF5KFJ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5mccf/my_experience_losing_140lb_and_keeping_most_of_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...