Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just did cardio for the first time and I have the energy of a thousand suns.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Just did cardio for the first time and I have the energy of a thousand suns.

I always forget how good exercise makes me feel, but it’s been a long time since I’ve really worked out and in between I’ve gained a lot of weight. Tonight I decided it’s now or never and did a half hour of low impact cardio following a class on YouTube.

I hadn’t exercised in longer than I care to admit and have been sedentary for a long time. After I did the cardio session I had SO MUCH ENERGY and felt so good. I tackled some dishes that have been in the sink, organized my whole kitchen, and did a bunch of other things I’ve been putting off. I am amazed at how much energy I have and how good I feel.

Is it normal to feel this “high” after a simple one time low impact cardio session? What is your favorite low impact cardio on YouTube? The one I did was the one from team body project. I really cannot believe what a difference finally moving made in my mood and energy level.

submitted by /u/happycrunchcake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k5lrls/just_did_cardio_for_the_first_time_and_i_have_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...