Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's been hard to go to the bathroom.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

It's been hard to go to the bathroom.

I'm a male, 26 years old, 182cm, 115kg. I started counting calories and reduced my calories intake to 1800 calories a day, and I also walk for 30 minutes at 3mph every day. The problem is since I started this, I've been having less bowel movements. I know it is logically to be expected since I reduced so much of the food quantity my intestine is used to deal with, but the thing is I do make sure I'm eating around 38g of fiber daily, I eat whole wheat bread, brown rice, black beans and oatmeal, and I also drink around 4 liters of water every day. Shouldn't this be enough to make my intestine work well enough and not make my stool so hard? What more can I do? I think I'm gonna try activia because it has worked for me before but I'm open to suggestions.

submitted by /u/iigoru
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i23xje/its_been_hard_to_go_to_the_bathroom/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...