Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back at it! Holding myself accountable

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Getting back at it! Holding myself accountable

I've maintained my weight for a few months now. Right when I thought I was ready to lose again, I got tested positive for covid. I was weak but I knew I didn't want to lose weight when I was sick, so I made sure to eat enough protein and rest.

Fast forward 6 weeks, I'm fully recovered. I'm excited. I currently weigh 139lbs. I'm ready to lose. The plan is to fast for a certain amount of time (loosely following the 16:8 pattern) and eat a big lunch because that prevents me from snacking.

ALSO! Even though I love snacking, snacks are my enemy. I find it difficult to stop. It's nice noticing patterns that ruin progress. Now I know what to work on and how.

So, it's going to be 1200 calories/day and 3 workouts a week along with whatever steps I can get in.

I also have an important exam coming up so if I miss a workout or am not as active on a few days I'm going to forgive myself, but I'm going to stick to the first part.

TL;DR: I'M READY TO LOSE AGAIN AND I'M EXCITED!

submitted by /u/voidmushroom
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igs6e6/getting_back_at_it_holding_myself_accountable/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...