Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Down 28 kgs (133kgs to 106kgs )

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Down 28 kgs (133kgs to 106kgs )

progress picture

Hello everyone,

I started my journey in January after hitting Rock bottom. I weighed myself after 1 year and was shocked when I realised I am 133.7kgs .

From January to March I lost 7 kgs with mild exercise and limited dieting. When coronavirus hit India government in forced strict lockdown. While stuck at home I stopped working out and went on a purge. Gained back 3 kgs in 25 days.

After that a start t25 and progressed slowly . Now I am 106 kgs. I know I have very long journey ahead of me.

You guys have been a great inspiration and motivation I want to thank you 🙏🙏

submitted by /u/p150dtsi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1ofub/down_28_kgs_133kgs_to_106kgs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...