Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Activity Level During Work...?

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Activity Level During Work...?

Hey everyone,

I would love some opinions on where my activity level falls whilst I am at work.

I work 12 hours a day for 3 weeks at a time. Every day in this time I will walk, on average, about 14000 steps and climb, on average, about 75 flights of stairs. This whilst wearing a couple of kilos of equipment. Getting out of breath from exertion is actually pretty rare but it does happen. I don't really do any exercise (although that will change but opinions here are for a baseline).

My home life is lightly active as I'm not relying on steps or flights of stairs to get that in.

So... 14000 steps and 75 flights of stairs a day - I have read that you're considered sedentary unless you deliberately exercise for >30mins/day but I feel that my job must count towards some form of activity level.

Thoughts? I'd love to hear all opinions!

submitted by /u/Jazza1984
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i1mbo5/activity_level_during_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...