Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Adapting my diet to a more healthy one

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Adapting my diet to a more healthy one

Hi all,

I recently (1 month ago) started intermittent fasting (20:4) and combined it with a diet I did in 2013, which was 800 calories per day. In 2013 I was part of a group that had nutritionist, doc and psychologist doing follow ups every 2 weeks and etc. It worked fantastically, and I lost 25kg during 3 months in this 800 calories diet. I did blood test every month and everything was fine.

I'm now trying to lose the rest. I started again that same diet, but this time with intermittent fasting.

I'm feeling great, and I went from 132,6kg in 21/07 to 123,5kg in 26/08, so 9,1kg in around 1 month.. The thing is, I've read here in Reddit a lot of people not encouraging 800 calories. Since I don't live in the same country anymore I don't have access to that group program.

So I decided to raise the calories a bit to be on the safe side. I don't want to risk health and hopefully it's no late enough (even though my meals in the 800 calories is waaaaaaay better than the pizza, pasta and etc I used to ate before).

My diet today is based on some protein puddings, chicken, turkey, beef, fish, fruits, vegetables, some kind of cheese, eggs and some nuts.

I mostly eat some snacks before the dinner (cheese, fruit or nuts) to break the fast, the dinner (usually chicken, turkey, beef, fish eggs and a plate of salad) and later some yogurt or pudding.

My BMR is 2100 calories.

I'm considering raising my diet from 800 calories to be between 1300 and 1400 calories per day.

What do you think? Any tips?

submitted by /u/synchro___
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igvqsi/adapting_my_diet_to_a_more_healthy_one/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...