Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like my weight has plateaued

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I feel like my weight has plateaued

So I (18F 5'5 132lbs) generally workout 6 days a week, mostly pilates. I do brisk walks sometimes runs (about 2 miles) 3 days a week and I weight train also about 3 days a week a (no heavier than 30 lbs for each arm and about 50 lbs for legs). I also eat about 1200 calories a day, I'm not a real big eater I like to snack. My target weight is 110-115.

This has been my routine for the past 3 months and I have yet to see my weight drop on the scale. Is there something I'm doing wrong? my legs only seem to be getting bigger, even though I'm cutting my calories and being way more active than I've ever been. What's up with that?

submitted by /u/Tehrisa0703
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/igwhxi/i_feel_like_my_weight_has_plateaued/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...