Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [M36] 6'0" 475 lbs to 426 lbs ( -49 lbs) 1 month Jan 24 - Feb 24

Sunday, March 1, 2020

[M36] 6'0" 475 lbs to 426 lbs ( -49 lbs) 1 month Jan 24 - Feb 24

Disgusted with person in the mirror. Sugar and most fats completely removed from diet. Fitness Pal food logging and a food scale for food portion measurements. Smaller portions, green veggies, and fruits (that end in berry with exception of the occasional banana). Water mainly and 8 oz of unsweet almond milk with fruit and kale/baby spinach smoothies for lunch.

DIY home projects for exercise. Tore down and rebuilt a shed. Inside shed added a mini exercise area with weight bench. Rebuilt fence line and cut down trees. Was very tired at first and had to go slow, building up more each day. Sore for the first week but felt much better the following three.

Took a while to get thoughts in order for post. I do not see a difference myself, but have been told i look much better by others. I have lost 2 to 3 inches on chest, waist, and hips. My tight pants and shirts are now very loose and belt needs new holes cut into it so i can tighten it more. Here is a side progression shot where I feel I can actually see it.

I still have a long way to go to reach my goal of 200 or even less, but I hope I can stick with it. I am a product of failed attempts all my life.

submitted by /u/Face_the_Fats
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fc8hrk/m36_60_475_lbs_to_426_lbs_49_lbs_1_month_jan_24/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...