Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m losing weight for no reason and it’s starting to concern me

Thursday, March 5, 2020

I’m losing weight for no reason and it’s starting to concern me

18 yo, M, 5’ 10 and currently at 140lbs even. Over the last 3-4 months my weight has dropped from 155lbs to what it’s is now. Last month I was around the high 140s, and now since I’ve started this new job I’ve dropped to low 140s (sometimes weighing in even lower than that in the mornings). I can even notice the weight loss in the mirror with my ribs being more pronounced. I don’t typically eat breakfast, but my lunch and dinner are always massive which should make me hit my necessary caloric intake for a given day. I have hyperthyroidism, but my numbers have been stable for a while now so I don’t know if it’s related to that. With the kind of food I eat, I really should weigh a lot more. But for some reason I’m continuing to lose weight and it’s concerning me. What is going on here? What can I do to start gaining weight back?

submitted by /u/Tuukka-Rask
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe95c6/im_losing_weight_for_no_reason_and_its_starting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...