Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Developed an eating disorder after losing 55lb(25kg)

Monday, March 2, 2020

Developed an eating disorder after losing 55lb(25kg)

I started dieting and excercising for about a year now. Lost at the rate of 1 kg or less per week. Which is supposedly a safe range. And i had many pauses. After loaing that weight I still felt obese in my mind. People suddenly started complimenting me. Strangers. My professors. Distanced family members etc. Although it's very nice I'm still dumbfounded because in the mirror I see myself as the ugliest human being alive. Ontop of it I dont feel like my body changed. If anything the only thing is that im a smaller size. XXL to Medium. Im now 166lb (75kg) on 5'11 (180cm) aiming to lose another 5kg. My initial goal was to stop at 80kg. My parents think im crazy. Or developing anorexia which only makes me more insecure. I was insecure when i was obese and im still as insecure for being too skinny. People always talk about how good they feel after losing weight but for me it feels like it's never going away. People don't talk about the negative sides of losing weight that might apply to a lot of people or just myself.

submitted by /u/Star_Falling
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fco5jz/developed_an_eating_disorder_after_losing_55lb25kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...