Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Actually worked out for some minutes today. Baby steps?

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Actually worked out for some minutes today. Baby steps?

I'm a 19 y/o female, 4'11 short weighing 65 kgs. I have been overweight almost my entire life. The only time I had lost weight was when I started dancing again (became 56 kgs at that time) after discontinuing because of school and the stress that came with it. Recently however, I haven't danced because I'm visiting my aunt in a city 12 hours away from where I live. Cut to where I am now, I haven't exercised nor watched my eating habits for almost 6 months now and had been pushing back working out or even dancing because of several reasons. Today I followed a 13 minute workout routine on youtube and did some jump rope exercises too. I'm not sure how I'm gonna go about from here but I hope i motivate myself to do this daily and even increase the time I spend working out.

submitted by /u/wtfjtrk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbrlgj/actually_worked_out_for_some_minutes_today_baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...