Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Half way to my goal weight!!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Half way to my goal weight!!!!

Hi everybody!

Bit of background: 5'4", 24 F. CW: 158.0, SW: 186.6, GW: 130. I started a lil over three months ago. I've been overweight my entire life. My whole family is overweight, so I've never really had a good example of healthy lifestyle.

I don't really like discussing my weight loss, because it feels self-indulgent and braggy. And, if I'm honest, the superstitious part of me doesn't want to jinx it.

But!

I am actually super proud of myself and wanted to share with someone!!!!! I always find the stories on this subreddit to be motivating, so I wanted to contribute a bit of my own experience.

So far it's been almost exclusively due to diet changes, but meditation and therapy have also helped immensely. I've been very hard on myself my whole life and was the most depressed I've ever been from ~Aug 2019 - Dec 2019, but the therapy/meditation have helped me take things slow and not freak out or give up when I don't eat particularly well.

Anyway, good luck to all of you! Keep doing what you're doing and remember to be kind to yourselves. Y'all are killin' it.

submitted by /u/pleaspetdog
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbromt/half_way_to_my_goal_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...