Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve binge eaten twice this week

Thursday, March 5, 2020

I’ve binge eaten twice this week

Ok, so for the record I’ve never binge eaten, or possibly did but didn’t note it mentally. Granted, I’ve lost 30 pounds over the past 6 months and only need to lose 30 more to get to my goal. But see that’s the thing, I’ve actually set myself up with a nice protein-focused water-important balanced diet. But this week was terrible. First I had genuine cravings WHICH I’VE NEVER had in my entire life. It was legit crazy to me how I ate 4 times that day and still didn’t feel satisfied. I guess this could be connected to a sleep cycle disturbance (think all nighters followed by not fixing the cycle) though. But yeah, today I went to Wendy’s and at 2 burgers. I even knew I wasn’t “hungry” as I ate. Why is all this collapsing so dramatically, I hate it...

submitted by /u/Marisa_Nya
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe73b4/ive_binge_eaten_twice_this_week/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...