Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have 16lbs to lose only but everything is belly fat.

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Have 16lbs to lose only but everything is belly fat.

I am 5ft 7, 24 yrs old and have 80kg (176lb) weight. According to BMI calculator, I need to be 72kg to go under normal weight.

The thing is all of my fat is in my belly area. And also in butt and thigh area. The rest of the body is in good shape. When I was in school, I was lean but had volume in butt and thigh area but not on stomach area.

Now, I have volume in stomach area like a beer belly although I don't drink.

Any suggestions? I feel like this will be hard to get rid off and I have to go lower than 72 to actually get rid of it. I know you can't spot reduce fat. Should I follow the regular process? CICO I mean

submitted by /u/nilanganray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fe691i/have_16lbs_to_lose_only_but_everything_is_belly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...