Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Happily surprised!

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Happily surprised!

I’m sharing this here because I’m really happy and I don’t really have anyone in my life I can share this with - I’m closest to my mom and girlfriend, and both of them also have some problems with their weight and I can tell that it upsets them whenever I talk about my weight loss successes.

Anyways!! I’m 24F and 5’4” ft. Last January, I weighed 174 lbs and wore a size 12 jeans. I’m down to 135 lbs. I went to American Eagle because they were having a sale and my girlfriend had additional coupons. I picked up a size 8 to try on... and it was too big! So I got a size 6, and it was also too big! The 4 fit perfectly, which was shocking to me because the last time I wore a size 4 at American Eagle I was about 10 pounds lighter. I’ve been exercising and doing weight training for the last 8 months or so, so I guess either they’ve changed their sizing a bit or I’m just much more muscular than I was before! It was a happy surprise because I often see myself just as heavy as I was a year ago, and for a long time I’d pick up the wrong size and have to go up a size and not down sizes. It was awesome to have it go the other way for once!!

submitted by /u/bravenaike
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fcu5k9/happily_surprised/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...