Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Nursing school work outs

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Nursing school work outs

I am in an accelerated nursing program, which is just a nursing program sped up so we are constantly busy. I am up late, and when I have clinical I am up at 3:30 in the morning and then go do 12 hr shifts. I dropped down from full time to part time at my job as an EMT while in school. I work the night shift 8pm-8am when I do pick up shifts. My sleep schedule is completely screwed to say the least and this is affecting my working out. When I work 12hr shifts I don’t feel like working out and then the day after I am so tired from being up all night I don’t feel like working out then either. I live in a small town so we don’t have any gyms or anything like that and with COVID I wouldn’t be able to go anyway. My diet is terrible right now. Any advice on creating and a regimen that is easy to stick to on a screwed up schedule like mine? Any advice on diet and snacks that are easy and satisfying when I am working all night? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Laredo_10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k54m4o/nursing_school_work_outs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...