Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [16M] Want to trim down by doing calories deficit diet, how do I count the calories that I eat when I dont make my own food?

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

[16M] Want to trim down by doing calories deficit diet, how do I count the calories that I eat when I dont make my own food?

Hello, I am 16, almost 17, years old, and I really want to trim down.

In 2019 I lost a good chunk of weight by doing keto, going from 120kgs to about 85kgs and I was extremely happy with my achievement and how I looked, then I stopped doing keto and got a girlfriend and now I am at around 95kgs.

I am still happy that I am not 120kgs anymore, but my stomach has started coming back and suddenly I dont like how I look anymore.

I've tried redoing keto a few times, but I cant seem to stay on it for longer than a week and it is mostly just because I really like foods that have carbs like pasta or bread. I have no problem eating less food, but NOT being allowed to eat the food I want is what makes me not stay on diet.

I recently learned about a calorie deficit diet and thought I would try that, but I live with my parents, therefore I do not make my own food and I don't really have the resources to make my own food either seeing as I barely have any money to spend on making my own food. So my real question is how do I count the calories that I eat when I dont make my own food? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

submitted by /u/CaptaiinUsless
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k550xd/16m_want_to_trim_down_by_doing_calories_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...