Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [SV] I just bought some clothes... in a size XXS.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[SV] I just bought some clothes... in a size XXS.

Granted, this clothing line MUST run big. But ho-ly crap you guys. I have never, ever been a size xxs let alone xs.

For context, I'm F 5'7 and 136. Been using CICO to lose weight since hitting 163 and feeling pretty depressed about myself in July of this year. I know it's not the same incredible progress others on here have made, but I've always had some 'fluff' or 'chub' on me. Always. So, this diet working out has been a big deal in my life.

A week ago, I went on a trip that involved taking off my top to swim. My friend was very complimentary, and commented that I must wear clothes that hide my body because she was sort of surprised. I made a promise to myself to buy fitted clothes, because damnit this is the first time I might actually look good in them.

At the mall I just grabbed a long sleeve in a color I liked that looked roughly my shape. It was tight on me, but in a good way. I took a look at the size tag and WOAH! xxs? Crazy little win for me.

Love this community, hoping for more wins for us all. (:

submitted by /u/heymanthanksalot1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/e28msc/sv_i_just_bought_some_clothes_in_a_size_xxs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...