Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How many calories needed to burn around 15lb (around 6.5kg) in a month?

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

How many calories needed to burn around 15lb (around 6.5kg) in a month?

I am a 16 year old guy and I want to lose 15lb/6.5kg in a month. I have been working out for a couple months and have been doing 16:8 intermittent fasting for about a month now and I have lost more or less 20 pounds. I want to get to my goal weight by the end of the year. So far I have been burning around 750 calories everyday and eating around 1500 calories everyday. Should I double my cardio and workouts so that I burn 1500 and eat 1500, or burn even more than I eat? Or would this be unhealthy? What is a healthy amount of calories to burn everyday if I am eating around 1500 calories and want to lose that amount of weight in a month? Thanks

submitted by /u/clockwise12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k51ecc/how_many_calories_needed_to_burn_around_15lb/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...