Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Surprised by my weight

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Surprised by my weight

So I’ve been on the morbid side of obese for a long long very long time. I had been going to the gym pre-covid but the virus ruined my gym routine. I was somewhere around 300 pounds for my last recorded weight. Well recently I started going to the gym 2 times each day for idk about an hour each time. After today’s workout I decided today will be the day I finally weigh myself and know how much I’ve gained due to being lazy. So I step up onto the scale preparing myself for it to say over 300 pounds, but to my surprise it read out “267” and I sit there for a minute trying to make sense of it all. I get up again to re weigh myself and it says “267” I had lost almost 30 pounds without even noticing it or anything.

submitted by /u/soughtbutnotseen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mib5ej/surprised_by_my_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...