Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I grew up, but my weight didn’t

Thursday, April 1, 2021

I grew up, but my weight didn’t

I’ve been fat almost all my life. i was wearing adult size large when I was only 8. I struggled for years, joining sports, theater, karate And so so many more physical activities. I’ve tried every diet I could with little result. I lost a bit of weight when I did (American) football, but that was me running and lifting weights everyday for 2-3 hours threw the summer heat. The world shutting down for the pandemic lead me down the path of a lot of yoga, or self workout videos at home. My biggest thing was not being able to be stay motivated.

The pandemic started my senior year so after school got out for our “two week break“ I spent almost an entire year lounging around the house and raising my families impulse pandemic puppy. I decided about a month ago that I wanted to save up some money for collage. So I applied as a cafe worker. I told them that I was open so they have me working about 35-40 hours per week.

I didn’t realize how much more active I am now. My phone says I went from 600 steps per days to near 10,000. I also am not able to eat and snack threw out the day like I used to be able to. I don’t weigh myself but after a month of working there. None of my pants fit me anymore. I have to keep pulling my pants up because they kept falling. Now I cant keep my phone or wallet in my pants without having a belt on. Old jackets I got on wish a few years ago I can actually fit now. it’s honestly amazing.

I feel like loosing they weight and getting a job made me grow up. don’t get me wrong. I still love all my old fandom stuff. But now that I need to get new clothes. I want to get more plain type clothes. No more random jokes form the 80/90/00s nostalgia shirts. I just feel a lot more confident not dressing like a teen anymore.

submitted by /u/PhilipHamilton19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/miatz1/i_grew_up_but_my_weight_didnt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...