Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Finding it hard to stay motivated... so I set up a goal of losing 50lbs.. my prize? Tattoo sleeve :)

Friday, April 2, 2021

Finding it hard to stay motivated... so I set up a goal of losing 50lbs.. my prize? Tattoo sleeve :)

I have been slacking bad on losing weight. I in fact gained 2 pounds. I haven’t stuck to a routine, been drinking enough water, exercising, or counting calories. I keep complaining about being fat, yet don’t do anything to change it. I keep rewarding my nothingness by buying clothes and food and then I get upset at how I look in the mirror. I finally have money set up in savings for tattoos and some new piercings. But I don’t want my tattoos to look weird when I lose weight. So, if I can lose 50lbs in a year, I’m going to get the tattoo sleeve ive been wanting for years now! Giving myself til next February to get the thing done. Do any of y’all have a goal prize set up to motivate you??

submitted by /u/NemariSunstrider94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mih7ii/finding_it_hard_to_stay_motivated_so_i_set_up_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...