Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Badly wants a solid routine

Friday, April 2, 2021

Badly wants a solid routine

I'm 23 (F), around 4'11 and weighs 36/37 kg and have been trying to establish a home workout routine since last year. We dont have any proper gym in the island. And the only resourse I have is YouTube.

Last year, my goal was to lose weight and fast around my stomach, upper legs and arms. Now, I think I'm kinda underweight hehe

I did Chloe Ting's workout last year, but really couldn't push myself to actually commit to it.

I did jumprope which I enjoyed but I want to tone my muscle and gain back a lil weight.

I have dumbbells in here, but other than that, nada. Please do comment on what I should do to establish a routine and workouts that would work for me. It would be greatly appreciated!

ps. I do have a 9-5 job. Tend to work overtime but sleep and wake up late but is working on changing that routine too.

submitted by /u/jooooo_97
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mj2z3s/badly_wants_a_solid_routine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...