Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anyone else work at a company with free snacks?

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Does anyone else work at a company with free snacks?

I (26F) lost a significant amount of weight over the past few years but have gained almost half of it back since I started my new job. I went to binge eating treatment a while ago and I found the best method for eating less/healthier has been to not keep any junk food or snacks in the around, and if I want something I have to actually go to the store to get it. Laziness almost always wins out over food cravings.

But my new job has unlimited junk food there for the taking, and not to mention people bringing in pastries/donuts at least once a week. I’ll bring my own healthy snacks from home and go a couple weeks without eating any of the food at the office but then I’ll have a hiccup and eat like 3000 calories in snacks. I’ve never had my willpower tested like this to have unhealthy food always available and I don’t know how to help myself. Once I give into one snack I can’t stop myself from eating more, and often that mindset continues until I can start over the following Monday.

Does anyone else work at a company with free food and how do you handle the constant temptation?

submitted by /u/Kamikaze_Cloud
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13exj8q/does_anyone_else_work_at_a_company_with_free/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...