Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have a shoulder surgery appear out of nowhere and now feel I'm losing track

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Have a shoulder surgery appear out of nowhere and now feel I'm losing track

So I was doing well, finally felt like things were going in the right direction. 250lbs down 10lbs. You know, more than the usual 3-4lbs swing. I'm finally doing it (again), then find out that I need some shoulder surgery. It's relatively minor operation with 3-6 months recovery. I know its not the end of the world, I know I can still go out and walk, and eat right, but literally since the day I found out, Iv'e eaten like crap the last 3 days and haevn't bothered logging, no reason at all for it but i can't explain it.

submitted by /u/ImCaptainRedBeard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/13lc8ki/have_a_shoulder_surgery_appear_out_of_nowhere_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...