Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Week 10 weigh in

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Week 10 weigh in

Hi

I 25 F 5ft 3inches SW 237.6lbs last week 222.8lbs just weighed in at 222lbs . Yay im still losing weight .

The past week mentally has been hard . When you remove guilt from around food and try to be more grateful for the food my brain has been bringing up things iv run ( metaphorically i cant run atm bad idea ) from for in some cases over a decade . This is a day late as i posted about the biggest thing thats refusing to be ignored .

Other things im not ready to say/type out loud just yet . Even tho im not ready to share im ready books about it and books about eating , eating disorders and the mentality behind eating/food just so i can be more understanding and respectful towards anyone who struggles . I want to educate myself so i can be as supportive as possible and that i can be self aware when lifestyle changes are starting to cause a issue.

I found a quote this week that made so much sense to me i dont know who said it but its YOU ARE NOT THE REASON BUT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE . which just clicked in my head along with its not your fault but you can control how you handle it . I know the mental side of my lifestyle change will be a live long fight but having those quotes are just helpful reminders .

I think once the world isnt as crazy and i feel ready to deal with it i will speak to a doctor about therapy if i can afford it . Im in the uk im not sure how it works but I know i will need therapy. Im not brave enough yet tho .

There was a big positive this week tho i did a diy project all by myself even tho my partner said id need there help and they would probably have to fix or finish when they got home from work . I did it all by myself with no help from him only a little googling tho lol . Yes im 26 this year but it made me feel like a proper capable adult for once .

Thank you for reading

submitted by /u/tryingtobeaskinnypig
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mhpxlx/week_10_weigh_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...