Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Body dysmorphia

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Body dysmorphia

(Sorry if format is weird, on mobile)

For those that have lost weight already, do you struggle with body dysmorphia? I lost about 30 lbs slowly over the course of a year (5’7” F 175-135ish). I’ve been mostly maintaining for about 6 months. Everyone has told me how different I look, and I know that by all metrics, I should consider myself “thin”. But when I look in the mirror, I genuinely can hardly see a difference from the person I was when I started losing. I still feel too chubby to wear tight shirts, and I feel like the big one of my group of female friends.

Has anyone else dealt with this? Any tips??

submitted by /u/QF592060
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mi8k5f/body_dysmorphia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...