Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why is it so hard to lose weight?

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Why is it so hard to lose weight?

20F 5’5” SW: 190 CW: 190 GW: 165 Student who works out 5 days a week

Hello! For the past two months, I have been going to the gym on my campus consistently for 5 days a week. I mostly do inclined walking on the treadmill, the elliptical, and stair machine for about 40 minutes in total (that’s the allotted time we’re given). Weight training scares me but I’m hoping to start doing that as well soon. I’ve always eaten mostly healthy with also some unhealthy habits mixed in but for the past two months I’ve been trying to eat decently clean because I know that diet is important to lose weight.

Two years ago I lost a pretty decent amount of weight basically just eating (or rather lack of eating) the crappy campus food at my college. But even then I was not eating very clean just less. And then a bad breakup and the pandemic happens and I realized that I went from 155 pounds to 190 pounds pretty quickly. I’ve never actually tried to lose weight before as I never had the motivation.

Now I’m actually TRYING to lose weight and my efforts seem to not be working. It’s really frustrating that I’ve been trying so hard and nothing seems to be happening. I’ve always been self conscious of my weight as I’ve never been particularly “skinny” but I had gained a lot of confidence when I had lost weight before. I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see again and also be able to wear some cute summer clothes. Maybe wear a bikini for the first time.

Overall, I would appreciate any advice on maybe a new workout routine or healthy eating tips! Thanks!

submitted by /u/Curlz4dayzzz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/midunl/why_is_it_so_hard_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...