Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tired and defeated - weight has been always on my mind

Friday, April 2, 2021

Tired and defeated - weight has been always on my mind

Ever since being in secondary school (26 now) I was conscious of my weight, I am not even extremely overweight but people would call me fat (I'm like 10kg over my BMI).

I have been trying to loose weight ever since I can remember,I actually managed to get to my goal weight 4 years ago but I put it all back on. I am so exhausted thinking about my weight all the time and this battle is such a constant, every fucking day I think about it for the past years. I have worked out and tried to change the way I think about working out i.e not a punishment for eating but rather a test of your capabilities. I tried different diets, Keto really helped my mindset. But I always fail in the end, now I am almost back to my all time high weight and just dont know what to do.

I love eating it's my drug,I don't do alcohol, smoke or anything, why would I when food is my drug?

I don't know what to do friends, I have fought this battle so many times and it just doesn't end.

Has anyone else experiened this? Did you over come it, how? I need to change my mindset completely I have such a bad relationship with food, purging (only when trying to lose weight)

I don't know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/ItsAlwaysMeAintIt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/mih027/tired_and_defeated_weight_has_been_always_on_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...