Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feel like I might be losing too much weight too fast

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Feel like I might be losing too much weight too fast

I really don't mean to brag or anything, though I'm afraid this will come off as a humble-brag. I'm a 6 ft tall, 23 year old man who weighed 230 pounds at my starting weight. I started counting calories and working out again on March 8. I've lost 27 pounds since then, which if I did my math right averages out to over 4 pounds per week. Based on what I've read, it's not healthy to lose more than 2 a week? I eat enough so I don't feel hungry, mostly chicken, lettuce, rice, fruit, that sort of thing. Occasionally a hard candy like a lifesaver or jolly rancher if I'm really craving sugar (I unfortunately have a bad sweet tooth, one of the main reasons I got so big in the first place). My calorie limit is 1500 per day and I try to hit at least 1200 per day, since that's what I've read is the minimum to lose weight in a healthy way, but some days I'm just not really hungry and I only eat like 500-600. In the past I've lost a bunch of weight several times and then just gain it back, but I've never lost weight at the rate I'm going now. I'm afraid that by losing weight so quickly I'm just going to gain it back again. Is this healthy?

submitted by /u/throwaway94729499
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/my0338/feel_like_i_might_be_losing_too_much_weight_too/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...