Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: can someone point me in the right direction?

Friday, April 2, 2021

can someone point me in the right direction?

hi I'm mike (23) and I'm 6'4" I weigh 384 lbs. I've been hitting the gym seriously since September 2020 with a 1 month break due to an ankle injury. I started back up Jan 2021. my biggest motivation is weight lifting and hitting new PR's. I'm currently at 100 lb. dumbbells' on my incline its my most proud achievement. I'm starting to look more solid on my upper chest area. I know my weight is definitely bad and I want to lose minimum 140 to end up to at least 240 to 250 range but I don't want to lose my strength(weight lifting capabilities) but I know when I get older at this current weight I'm going to get diabetes, and other health problems. (I don't have any health problems now) I want to make a change now that I'm young and still can. what should I do?

I hate cardio it just makes me want to quit but if its the what I have to do then its got to be done.

submitted by /u/ZerteryHD
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/midygb/can_someone_point_me_in_the_right_direction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...